Where are you located ?
- My HQ is in France, I travel a lot.
Would you relocate ?
- No, I work remotely. However I like to travel to meet my client time to time, or when I feel my presence is required.
Are you available for full-time work ?
- Yes and No. It depends of my current loading. Also I always keep some spare time for other projects to keep my mind refreshed. Out of that, collaborations can long for months and years.
Do you work alone or do you have a team ?
- I work alone. Sometimes I propose the participation of other lonesome cowboys.
Do you require deposit ?
- Yes! It's a usual practice to commit everyone in the projet.
Do you accept BitCoins ?
- No, Euros. I love Europe.
Do you provide contract ?
- Of course yes.
What technologies do you use ?
- It totally depends of the project. For a from-scratch project, my usuals are : %ul
%li HTML, SASS (css)
%li Postgres, Redis
Do you test your code
- Yes. I agree with the client on the required coverage prior starting the project.
How do you deliver a code
- With specifications and code delivery on git repository. Meaning I don't ensure code storage, it's my client responsability.
How much do you charge ?
- For short projects, I issue quote. Other cases, it all depends on the tasks and responsibilities. We have to talk anyway.
How much do you charge for consulting ?
- Hourly rate, 100 Euros the hour.
What expertise you provide ?
- I help with tech choices, roadmaps, startup and small business development.
How do you proceed ?
- Phone or Skype call. Depending on the topic, I can make research and experiment and provide informations reports. Larger prototype may fall under "software creation" or "design".
Do you handle hosting and maintenance ?
- Yes, for monthly fee.